* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, February 25, 2007

    Oscar Arrivals

    Beyonce in Armani.





    I'm mad Jennifer is rocking that metallic jacket but the dress it beautiful.




    Anika is looking fabulous, as usual.


    Sideah Garret one of the songwriters (Love You I Do) from DREAMGIRLS is nominated for Best Song.



    Keith is the first on the scene, looking real good.





    Comments on "Oscar Arrivals"

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (7:30 AM) : 

    I didnĀ“t like Beyonce's Oscar dress. In my opinion, the dress she wore to the Vanity Fair party was more beautiful.

    Jennifer looked great and I am glad she took off that metallic jacket.

     

    post a comment