* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    VOGUE


    Here it is, Jennifer on the cover of VOGUE. It's a nice cover, it could have been a little better but I'm just happy that she's on the cover to begin with. The last picture is my favorite.
    Source: Thanks Damarcus

    Labels: ,

    Comments on "VOGUE"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 AM) : 

    I'm very happy that she got the cover of Voghe, HOWEVER this is the the worst picture of J-hud that i've ever seen. I'm so disappointed. I really hope that they choose another picture or have a re-shoot...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 AM) : 

    bad pics but great accomplishment! take that simon!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

    I don't like the pics

     

    Blogger Wilde7 said ... (4:28 PM) : 

    Oh my goodness Jennifer Hudson is my idol! Her performance was outstanding. I want to marry her just so that she can sing to me every night and morning. Well done Jennifer, you deserve an oscar!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 PM) : 

    is anyone gonna mention here that Jen won a BAFTA!?!?!!?

     

    Blogger Mark said ... (4:06 AM) : 

    Beyonce's consolation prize to JHud's Vogue cover is cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:13 AM) : 

    LoL!!!
    I read that a spanish version of "Listen" called "Oye" will be avalaible on the B'day deluxe edition!

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (7:22 AM) : 

    I don't like the cover and the last picture is also my favorite one.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM) : 

    I guess maybe I'm alone, but I love the cover. She looks happy, unpretentious and real, which are all qualities that I admire about her. Also, that is a gorgeous and flattering shade of red.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 PM) : 

    Id have to say, for vouge, those pics could have been taken with a a cell phone, but still she looks amazin

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

    moncler
    off white clothing
    yeezy 350 v2
    curry shoes
    air jordan
    hermes belt
    bape
    golden goose
    supreme clothing
    kyrie irving shoes

     

    post a comment