* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, February 15, 2007

    Jennifer on the cover of LIFE Magazine


    Jennifer is a covergirl once again, this time gracing the cover of Life Magazine. Here are pictures from the article. You can read the full article here. Jennifer will also be on the cover of People Magazine with other celebs like Christina Aguilera, Diddy, Pink, and Whitney Houston to name a few. So be on the look out for that as well.



    Source: Life.com


    Labels: ,

    Comments on "Jennifer on the cover of LIFE Magazine"

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (3:15 PM) : 

    I like these pictures better than the ones of the Vogue article.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 PM) : 

    She is GORGEOUS!!! Her face, her voice, her personality as well as her acting ALL have so much character. I adore her.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM) : 

    She's so beautiful, I just wish they would re-shoot her Vogue cover...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM) : 

    I just love Jennifer. That was a cute article. Tnks for posting. Are you going to have the VOGUE article as well?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

    I HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL GO AND PURCHASE THE MAGAZINES. YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT HER. PLEASE DON'T JUST READ THE ARTICLES THAT ARE POSTED, GO AND BUY THEM...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

    Hot girl

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 PM) : 

    I agree..go out and buy the magazines....support them.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

    I think that both ladies have a Gift from God( To God be the Glory)! I just pray that both of these woman encourage each other
    please dont allow media and haters
    make this into something crazy!!!!
    I saw Ms.Holiday in the play(which
    was excellent)Like years ago many
    African Americans did not get the credit they should have if that means now she can get her career where it should have been what a Blessing you also will be in my prayers ,but when I saw Jennifer Hudson on American Idol and Fantia,Jennifer,and Latoya I prayed because I knew they would not let them be the final three, all of them had different styles too much TALENT they couldnt handle
    it, so when I saw how mean Simmon was being to Jennifer I prayed that if the Lord would'nt allow them to be together that he had something better and not to allow Simmon and no body else discourage them especially Jennifer because he would make stupid comments about her weight, hair styles, clothes,and she looked great does realize the Queen of soul is not skinny it has nothing to do with being Gifted ! etc.and he sad he thought this is as good as it get I sad he must be crazy because she was already Gifted and he must not know the Lord because God sad we "Can do all thing thru CHRIST
    who strengthens us

     

    post a comment