* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, August 03, 2006

    DREAMGIRLS Soundtrack Release Date

    This picture of the "One Night Only" record shows that the soundtrack will be out on December 12th. I think thats perfect timing. I can not wait.

    Edit: I'm hearing that the date on the record is wrong. We actually might get the soundtrack earlier than December 12th.

    Comments on "DREAMGIRLS Soundtrack Release Date"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 AM) : 

    I'm a little dissapointed. I was hoping they would include the film's release date. Also, I was hoping the soundtrack would be released a little earlier. Looks like I am going to add that to my Christmas list and have to wait til Christmas morning to get it.

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (9:05 AM) : 

    Well i just found ouy the soundtrack is coming out earlier than that. So don't be sad.

     

    post a comment