* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, July 22, 2006

    I'm Looking for Something Baby

    Okay so everyone keeps e-mailing me for the audio of the original play. I don't feel like uploading it numerous times and if you want just the songs you can always at the very least buy the official cast album. However, since a lot of people can't watch the original play that doesn't mean you can't listen to it. So everyday I will upload a new song from the OBC. I will go in order, and today the first song (obviously) is "I'm Looking for Something" featuring The Stepp Sisters. The audio, if you haven't noticed, also has the dialogue, so it's literally the whole play. So if you stop by each day and listen to the tracks you will get the full DREAMGIRLS story. There are 27 tracks so it will take us a few weeks to complete it. Enjoy!

    Comments on "I'm Looking for Something Baby"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:18 PM) : 

    where exactly are the links for the songs?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM) : 

    Where can I get the song(s)?

     

    post a comment