* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, July 25, 2006

    Life after filming DREAMGIRLS....

    There has been no new images or footage in a little while so I figured I can just update on some of the projects and whereabouts of the DREAMGIRLS cast. First up is Anika Noni Rose. I did a search and found that she has her own website. Click Here. She has some nice pictures which I could not get unfortunatley so we'll have to settle for this older picture of her. As far as upcoming projects for Ms. Rose, on her site she has Purlie as her upcoming project. However, I'm not sure if its old info or new but go over to her site and check it out.

    Beyonce is coming out with an album on Sept.5th titled B'Day. It will feature "Listen" the new song written by Henry Kreiger and Beyonce (I think) for DREAMGIRLS. It's suppose to be a big ballad moment so I can't wait to check that out. I-tunes and Walmart now have tracklistings for her album and "Deja Vu" her first single is available for I-tunes download.

    Jennifer Hudson has been doing performances here and there. She recently performed "Easy to Be Hard" at the Vision Awards in LA. I posted the video a couple weeks ago. Here is the most recent article on Ms. Hudson talking about her DREAMGIRLS experience and her upcoming album that will drop in 2007. Click Here.


    Jamie Foxx has been making moves as well. He has "Miami Vice" coming out this Friday. I was watching TRL yesterday and he was on the show to promote Miami Vice. Anyway, he was plugging the hell out of DREAMGIRLS. He was was running around chanting "DREAMGIRLS, DREAMGIRLS, DREAMGIRLS" trying to get the crowd to chant with him. I know Colin (his co-star in Miami Vice) was thinking "Fool we're here to plug Miami Vice" LOL. Anyway, check out Miami Vice this weekend.

    As for the rest of the cast, I did some searching and did not get anything back worth posting. So if anyone has any info about their upcoming projects or anything their doing relating to DREAMGIRLS send me a e-mail me.

    Comments on "Life after filming DREAMGIRLS...."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

    Yeah, Anika's website hasn't been updated in a while. She did Purlie last year (and got great reviews I might add). So that's old news.

     

    post a comment