* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, January 03, 2007

    Quick News

    Jennifer Hudson performs to a sold out crowd at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NY last week.


    Here's video of her "One Night Only" performance.

    Headlines:

    Reviewing the Reviews: 'Dreamgirls'
    Beyonce Disqualified for Oscar Songwriting Category?

    Source: Thanks concreteloop for the pics.

    Comments on "Quick News"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

    well Beyonce did say that she only contibuted a little to the song on TRL. She said the song was establised before she came into the picture.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 AM) : 

    Am I crazy or was there a different rendition of Listen in the movie? I look at the video and I don't hear the same song. Maybe I was caught up in the moment. It just sounded so much better to me in the movie. I would have liked for her to win this category. But she is still so young. I think she will have another chance

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:32 AM) : 

    JEn is awesome....I love her...but who's her stylist??? Mariah Carey???

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 PM) : 

    I really love this movie every body say'in Beyonce', but they should be say'in Jennifer Hudson because Jennifer said that she had problems with paying her bills and God really blessed her .
    Love,
    Unknown Nigga

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

    I love dream girls because it is just so touching to me because, I'm a very great singer and it really helps me from not giving up on my soon to be rich singer. I am just say'in that it touched me so much
    lve,
    Unknown Nigga

     

    post a comment