* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Monday, December 25, 2006

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates today. The site will have no updates today but the movie is out today! If you haven't seen it yet go out and watch it as soon as you can. I'll be watching DREAMGIRLS tonight with some of my family members after we eat. So enjoy the holidays and I'll update tomorrow.

    Comments on "Merry Christmas"

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (12:42 PM) : 

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    Unfortunately, here in Brazil the movie will open only in February. So, to the luck ones who are seeing "Dreamgirls" today: I envy you!

    :-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

    ¡Feliz Navidad!
    Joyeux Noël!
    Merry Christmas!

    However, where I live, the movie hasn't even opened (and I'm in the US), according to the newspapers and websites. Its not in any theatre around here! That's a real bummer...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

    Feliz Navidad every dreambody!

    Just came back from watching Dreamgirls at the movies with all my loved ones. I could not believe how packed the theater was, or how great the movie was going to be. It is true, Jennifer Hudson walked off with the movie, she was unbelievable. The whole movie was fabulous. I was never a fan of Beyonce, but today my friends, she won me over. She was great! EVERYONE was great! Anika Noni Rose was so funny, I loved her. Eddie Murphy was awesome, I felt a little emotional watching him, due to the fact that this morning we lost James Brown, and Eddie captured him in every way. Definitely, THE BEST movie I have ever seen in 2006. I loved it! This is the first time in my life, that I had tears in my eyes at the movies. Trully awesome.

    Florence Ballard, honey were ever in heaven you are, sweetheart this one's for you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:11 PM) : 

    Yeah...it sucks....it has been advertised as being released Christmas day...and now suddenly it's "limited release" today, and nationwide on January 19th. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?! Good thing I got to see it a month ago at a press screening, or I would be even more pissed.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM) : 

    I just saw it and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!Beyonce, my girl, you can ACT! , I always knew you could! Jennifer blew me AWAY with her famous number everybody was great. The best movie of the year and to me the best movie EVER! i AM GONNA SEE IT WITH MY FRIENDS AGAIN IN 3 DAYS!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM) : 

    Just saw it. I can't stop crying and thinking about it. The ending, watching Magic looking at her mother on stage had me sobbing!!!! I can't believe how great Beyonce was. Anika was just adorable, and Jennifer stole my heart away. I trully loved it! I cannot wait to see it again.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 PM) : 

    IF ONLY the story of the Supremes had had a beautiful ending like this great movie had! Flo's gone, and Diana and Mary are not in the best of terms. Ladies! Pleeeezzz, work out your differences, bring out some happy closure to your story. You are not young anymore, but it's still NOT too late. Please do it and make all your fans happy one last time. Please. Watch this movie and you'll see what i mean.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM) : 

    OMG, thats all i can say! i just saw it 2 day, and it was amazin!!! im goin back to see it again....and again......and again! i stole my heart! But by far the most J hud was tha tru star! Ever since i heard about this movie in febuary, ive been building up this excitment! and ive just had 2 hours of non stop pleasure!!! lol

    Merry X mas 2 all!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 AM) : 

    Okay. I saw it once tonight with my family and went to the next showing fifteen minutes later by myself. All I have to say is good GOD was it all worth the wait... and all hail Queen Jennifer Hudson!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 AM) : 

    This was the best movie I have seen in a long time. I laughed and cheered...the audience gave standing ovations...the music was dynamic and Eddie Murphy proved himself as a singer...Jennifer was amazing and Beyonce played the part she was supposed to...I don't understand why people are comparing her and Jennifer. This was an amazing movie!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

    My GOD! what a great movie! After I saw it, I went home and played the soundtrack like a million times! Then I played my collection of "60's Girl Groups" and had a blast! The Ronettes, The Shangri-Las, The Chiffons, The Flirtations...and the QUEENS Of All Girl Groups, The Supremes! This movie was all that and a HUGE bag of chips!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 AM) : 

    What can I say .........I loved the movie. Jennifer you brought tears to my eyes.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM) : 

    I love the movie and I love everyone in the movie. Jennifer you did a very good job and Beyonce you did your than. But i just got one request Jamie don't you ever, never, in this life time play another part like Curtis again. Please I still love you but thats not you.another thing I don't want to see you kiss another women unless its me. Smile

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 AM) : 

    This movie was the BEST!!!!! I had anticipated the movie opening and absolutely LOVED it. Jennifer this was your destiny, you made me cry(thats a good thing=o). Jennifer, Beyonce, Jamie, Anika, Eddie & rest of the cast: you rocked it!!! Forget the Golden Globes, you all & the movie deserves Oscars.
    Comment By Nicole N.
    Tampa, Fl by way of Boston

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 PM) : 

    The Movie was Excellent!Everyone did a good job in the movie BUT Jennifer Hudson Stood out the most!

     

    post a comment