* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    DREAMGIRLS Official Website



    I might be a little late but the official website has all character pages up and running. The only section not open yet is the 'Broadway Legend' section. So go check it out. Click here or on the picture to go to to the official website.

    An interview with Keith Robinson about DREAMGIRLS
    Source: Thanks Stacey for the video

    Comments on "DREAMGIRLS Official Website"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 AM) : 

    Keith Robinson is so cute, i really like him, he's a great actor & singer!!!
    Happy hollidays & Merry Christmas
    Love Miss P.

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (2:04 PM) : 

    Another award for Jennifer Hudson:

    Best Breakthrough Star: Jennifer Hudson, according to the Florida Film Critics Circle Awards.

    Source: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_movies_blog/2006/12/fla_critics_go_.html

    Congratulations, Jennifer!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM) : 

    I loved the movie and Jennifer Hudson brought the house down when she sang "I'm Telling you", brought chills and tears to my eyes. That girl can sang, she better win an Oscar or something. After she sang that song evryone stood up and clapped. It was beautiful I can not picture anyone else playing Effie, you go Jennifer two thumbs up...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 PM) : 

    I saw the play years ago here in Maryland and loved it. I saw the movie 12/25 @ 2pm. and loved it even more. When the play came out I remember D.Ross stating that it wasn't about the Supremes and it was obvious that it was, I assumed. Well after seeing the movie then reading Florence Ballards Bio, without any doubt that's what it is. I loved the movie even more and I think that Florence Ballard would have been happy with the movie also. I'm quite sure Ms.Ballard's children and Mary Wilson are appreciative of it also.
    Thank you
    I brought the soundtrack and now waiting to purchase the movie.

     

    post a comment