* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, January 21, 2007

    Dreamgirls London Premiere



    Comments on "Dreamgirls London Premiere"

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (5:08 PM) : 

    The "Dreamgirls" look amazing!

    Tuesday it's the Academy Awards nominations. I am so excited about this and I canĀ“t wait to see how much nominations the movie will receive.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM) : 

    your excited! i am so nervous! I hope jhud and eddie murphy get nominated

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 PM) : 

    Finally we see Anika Rose. Yippee. She deserves a lot more credit than she is getting. She's adorable and played a wonderful Lorrell.

    Go Dreamgirls! I sure am rutting for them on Tuesday.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

    I am soo excited, I saw the original broadway show some 20 years ago when I visited my aunt in NY - now I am filled with great anticipation waiting for the film to come to London, England - on that visit 20 years ago we even scoured the stores to buy the soundtrack which I promptly played over and over when I got back to the UK, unfortunately I lost that tape but hearing the new soundtrack has bought back so many good memories!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:26 AM) : 

    Finally the three girls together!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

    Go, Anika, Go!!!

     

    post a comment