* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, November 17, 2006

    TV Updates

    Here are some DREAMGIRLS related tv segements you should watch:

    E! News Movie Guide Special: Hot Holiday 15. It will aired tonight but you can catch it again 11/18 at 8:30am & 11/21 at 8am on E!.

    Access Hollywood will have a tease of Monday’s “Oprah” with the cast of “Dreamgirls.” Once again it might have already aired tonight but you can still catch it on the West coast and it airs late at night again for the East Coast. Check your local listings.

    On Monday be sure to catch Oprah because the cast will be there! Check you local listings.

    Comments on "TV Updates"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 AM) : 

    I just heard 3 songs on Youtube: "It's All Over", "Dreamgirls" & "AIATY".
    Jennifer Hudson blew me away, her performance is simply AMAZING, she's a real Diva, and I felt in love with "It's All Over", the vocal performances of everyone are great!!! But i'm sure it will be better with the images.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

    does anybody know how to find snippets from the upcoming soundtrack?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 PM) : 

    I think you might be able to hear some clips on youtube.com, but don't quote me on that because they just went through a huge revamping due to copy wright laws.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

    I truely believe that this is a defining moment for Jennifer Hudson. She is more than amazing! Her presence and her voice are off the scales! She is a gifted performer. I know she will go on to do more movies and win major awards.
    I was moved by her voice. She is so real and not taking no for an answer. I really love her. oxoxox
    I am hoping that Beyonce is as good as they are all saying she is. Her voice sounds the same as her records. I thought they were going to have her sing more like The Supremes and it sounds more like her style of singing. It's still entertaining. I am very excited to see all of them.

     

    post a comment