* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, November 16, 2006

    For Your Consideration



    Source: Thanks Matt!

    Comments on "For Your Consideration"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 PM) : 

    The Best Actress is JENNIFER HUDSON

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 PM) : 

    Beyoncé looks great in this picture, in wich part of the movie, she's like that?
    When Beyoncé wears an orange dress, and sings in the audience, what song is she singing?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 AM) : 

    I want to see one of these for Jennifer! Best Actress or Supporting Actress, it doesn't matter.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

    It would be nice if Jennifer got more than just a pat on the back for her performance. I see Great Star! I really connected with her and I understand what she is going through as her character in the movie.
    She has such an awesome voice. I almost forgot Beyonce(who is-after Janet-one of my favorite performers) Someone said Janet was up for this part and turned it down...I couldn't believe it. I would have bought 100 tickets if Janet was in this movie!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

    I love Beyonce. She really looks different without her hair bleached. She looks better-more natural. I really cannot wait to see all of them. I know this will be one of the Best Movies this Year!!!!!

     

    post a comment