* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, November 16, 2006

    New Dreamgirls Commerical


    Source: Thanks amartinpr2

    Comments on "New Dreamgirls Commerical"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 AM) : 

    Whoa!!! MOOOOORE!!!
    I Saw a scene who reminds me a video of Diana Ross & The Supremes singing "Love Child" with blue jeans & T-Shirts!!! What is the song Deena & The Dreams sing here?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 PM) : 

    Is The AIATYING version used in the movie the same track leaked in october? I'd like to know if the songs are the same or the leaked one is just a demo...

    What about the I am changing scene...? is it good or not?

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (5:14 PM) : 

    I am Changing scene is wonderful. What Bill did witht the camera in that scene is brilliant.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:21 PM) : 

    And what about the version And I am Telling...is it the same of the leaked track??
    please tell me...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

    The film tracks are different from the tracks that have been leaked.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

    wow can't wait to hear the soundtrack

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM) : 

    I have heard the sound track and the movie version of Dream Girls and they are different. They(the engineers) toned down Beyonce's voice and took the soulfulness out of it so that the "main stream" "cross over" audience can handle it.
    It has always been like that. Example is Fantasia on Idol. When she sung like she "SANG" when she would sing in the studio she would "sing" in the studio with the engineers telling her to not be so "aggressive" "Soulful" in her delivery so that the "cross over" audience would want to buy it. They even watered down "summer time" which she tore up live. When I heard the "studio" version it was like a song from a cartoon. Very bad.
    I wish "cross over" would just stop existing. Either you like my work as an artist or you don't..that's it!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 PM) : 

    I will still buy the soundtrack even though I think Beyonce's voice isn't the right type of sound for this type of music. Think THE SUPREMES. They had silky smooth voices and were very classic in their delivery. I didn't hear that on this soundtrack, but never the less I shall still purchase it for "old times sake".

     

    post a comment