* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, November 17, 2006

    Official Website Update

    The official website for DREAMGIRLS has been updated. Lorell's page is now open for business. So go over to the official website and click on "The Players" and then click on "Lorell Robinson"

    Click here: DREAMGIRLS Official Website

    Comments on "Official Website Update"

     

    Blogger Cassandra said ... (10:14 PM) : 

    It's about time! I'm headed over to see the Lorell section now.

    By the way, Gees, did you know that there is a short article about Jennifer in the December issue of "Essence"? It has a cute picture of Jennifer in a green dress with matching heels (fierce!). If you want, I can send you a scan.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 AM) : 

    anika is amazing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:07 PM) : 

    Beyibce is just being herself in this movie. She was a singer in a group and grew up to become Destiny's Child then on to a very successful solo career. So, I know it couldn't have been too hard for her to be Deena. I was trying to see the great leap she was supposed to take in this and I don't see the dramatic transfomation. I hope the movie will show this big tranformation that makes her Oscar worthy. I think it's too early to say Oscar since this is her third movie. The other two she really didn't have to act. I think people will really see who Beyonce really is as Deena. I think it is closer to who she is than not.
    I think that Jennifer Hudson is more memorable than the rest.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM) : 

    BIG HUGE fan here! saw it opening night in 1981 :) - from what I saw on OPRAH, gee, music added? James Thunder Early singing "When I First Saw You" like a funeral durge? - being in the business, not quite sure how they got past the contractual law regarding authenticity without the author's permission - when I rent the rights to a play, New York State Cultural Affair Law, Section 31:01 is STRICTLY enforced

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

    kyrie 9
    supreme new york
    supreme shirt
    hermes bag
    off white nike
    moncler
    chrome hearts online store
    supreme clothing
    hermes
    yeezy 350

     

    post a comment