* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, November 24, 2006

    Press Conference

    Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce Knowles, Jamie Foxx and Eddie Murphy were in a press conference last week talking about DREAMGIRLS.


    Source: Concreteloop

    Comments on "Press Conference"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:23 AM) : 

    Hi!!! I'm SO HAPPY, my parents gave my X-mas gift 1 month before, and it's a 4 Days in New York (in January)!!!!!
    My Boyfriend & I will be in NY together for 4 days, and i'm so exited because i'll can see Dreamgirls, and i'll can buy the soundtrack.
    I told you that before, but now it's for real!!!!
    Bisous ;)

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (11:02 AM) : 

    Congrats Pakytha! That's great!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM) : 

    anybody got news about the jennifer holliday sad comment against the movie?

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (8:42 AM) : 

    No, what Jennifer said about the movie?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 PM) : 

    Thanx Lisa, I'm sooooooooo happy, first, I thought it was joke, but it's for real!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    I'm So Happy, my dreams come true: visit NY & See Dreamgirls...I only can THANK God (& my parents' money)for that!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

    My friends are so jealous!!! LoL!!
    What is that joke about Jennifer Holliday?!

     

    post a comment