* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Monday, November 20, 2006

    News

    Jennifer Hudson has confirmed to Access Hollywood that she is signed with Clive Davis' J Records.

    The Hollywood stars seem to be aligned for Jennifer Hudson. Access Hollywood has
    confirmed that the former "American Idol" contestant signed a record deal with
    Clive Davis' J Records. Jennifer revealed her plans to Access this past Saturday
    at the "A Fine Romance" event in Hollywood.
    Click here to see the video.

    Also, Beyonce will be on Nightline at 11:35 ET on ABC. Here is an excerpt form an article about the interview.

    "When I watch the movie, I don't see myself at all," Knowles said. "There are
    certain moments when I watch the movie and I'm so upset. … At one point that I
    had to look at my mom, and say, 'Oh I can't stand Deena.' Like it wasn't me. But
    that's how I know I did my job." That very weakness and timidity, however,
    provide a point of contrast for the transformation that Deena finally undergoes.
    "By the end, I have my strength. By the end, I find my voice," Knowles said.
    "And it's because she is so passive and she completely has no opinions, when she
    finally does it's so effective and so powerful."
    Click here to read the full article and be sure to watch tonight.



    Comments on "News"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:57 AM) : 

    I'm so happy for Jhud. I wish her all the best and all the success she deserve!!!!

     

    post a comment