* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, November 09, 2006

    Anika on the Oprah show taping

    Anika blogged about her experience taping the Oprah show on Tuesday. Here's her blog entry from her myspace page:

    "Okay, she's not on with us until Nov. 20th, but how exciting!! It was a wonderful experience. I needed a day of major relations with my couch afterwards, but I didn't forget about those of you who have been excited for over 24hrs. I had fun, she was really warm, Eddie was there and so were Jamie, Jennifer and Beyonce. B sang her natural ass off! When you see it, you will see me looking like i wanted to burst, because it was everything in me not to scream out "SING THAT S@$T". ...But, i was on OPRAH! so i had to act like I had a little bit of decorum. ...wanted to scream. everybody looked fly, and it was really nice to spend some time with the cast again, in a different type of work environment. I wish I could say more, but not having seen it, i can only give you the feelings that I had while I was on it. When YOU see it, hit me up and let me know what it was like for you. ...I was on Oprah! ..Blessings and joy!"

    Click

    Comments on "Anika on the Oprah show taping"

     

    Blogger Ron jr. said ... (1:32 AM) : 

    I have known you since we were toddlers and am so proud of you sister. God is truly blessing you in your career. Love ya and still trying to find ya so I can call ya(smile),
    Your Brother from Bloomfield,
    Ron

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 AM) : 

    OMG!! This xcites me to the max!! Whats the link to her myspace anway? I can't wait to see the interview and especially Beyonce's performance! I'm sure she nailed it!!

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (8:22 AM) : 

    All of the myspace pages are on the right hand side under "Dreamgirls links."

     

    post a comment