* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, November 04, 2006

    I am Changing

    Jennifer performed "I am Changing" at the Carousel of Hope a while back. She sounds amazing.


    Source: Thanks John Lewis for the heads up!

    Comments on "I am Changing"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 PM) : 

    O M G she sounds A M A Z I N G. Can't wait to listen it in high quality. Can't wait to have the soundtrack in my I-pod. What an unbelievable vocal talent.....She's really the voice of tomorrow.

    Anyway what about the performance....IMO...Jen gives justice at the original (I'm sorry but nobody can reach J Holliday...)and I love the way she make it her own.

    Anyway her label is officially J records. She wrote this in her new blog in updated new offical website:

    http://jenniferhudsononline.com/

     

    Blogger the young people's professor said ... (4:43 AM) : 

    OMG, can you PLEASE put this video back up? What happened to it?!?!?!

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (6:58 AM) : 

    Sorry. It was taken down by the powers that be at Paramount. :(

     

    post a comment