* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, December 17, 2006

    Effie Sing My Song

    I love this clip of Jennifer Hudson and Keith Robinson recording "Effie Sing My Song." Thanks LD for the link.
    DREAMGIRLS on the cover of JET.

    Comments on "Effie Sing My Song"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

    It's one of my favorite song in the soundtrack, is it in the movie? because it's a bonus track on the soundtrack!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 AM) : 

    We know Jen is awesome but keith is very talented too. Hope things will work well for him too after this movie...He really deserves!

    He is a very cute sexy boy too:P!
    C'mon gay fans.....share your opinions...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 AM) : 

    Sure Keith is hot!!! He's more sexy than Usher or Jamie (it's my opinion)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

    He is hot! I do wish that him and Anika Noni Rose blow up!

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (10:57 AM) : 

    Jennifer won the Best Supporting Actress award from the Golden Satellite Awards. “Dreamgirls” also won Best Comedy/Musical Picture, Best Director (a tie between Bill Condon and Clint Eastwood) and Sound (editing and mixing).

    Congratulations!

    Source: http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=2006-12-18T123855Z_01_N18322554_RTRIDST_0_ENTERTAINMENT-SATELLITES-COL.XML

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (3:27 PM) : 

    Jennifer won another award today! Best Supporting Actress from the 2006 Southeastern Film Critics Association!

    Congratulations Jennifer!

    Source: www.oscarwatch.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 AM) : 

    The way I see it, IF Jennifer Hudson wins, Florence Ballard wins also. I will be praying to the highest heavens for that moment to happen. There is nothing “Miss I Want It All Ross” can do about it. Florence Ballard will finally get her justice, thanks to the incomparable voice of our new STAR, Miss Jennifer Hudson! You go baby, GO GET YOUR AWARDS GIRL!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

    I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

    I read somewhere that Jennifer was thinking of dedicating any awards she wins to the memory of Flo Ballard, and I think that is wonderful. Florence never got her well-deserved props, and I think Jennifer is doing it thru her voice and her performance in this great new movie. I love Florence Ballard and I love Jennifer Hudson. Thank You so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM) : 

    I am a Detroiter. I am sitting here at home anticipating the release of the movie "Dream Girls". I can't wait. Jennifer, to dedicate your award in honor of Florence Ballard is noting else but awsome! You are indeed the DREAM OF FLORENCE BALLARD. And may God forever bless you with much success and continual DREAMS!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:24 AM) : 

    AMEN! God bless Jennifer and Florence "Blondie" Ballard!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:00 PM) : 

    THE MOVIE WAS AWESSSOOOME!!!! I WAS SOBBING AT THE END, WATCHING THE LITTLE GIRL, MAGIC, LOOKING AT HER MOTHER MAKING HER THRIUMPHANT COMEBACK TO THE STAGE. JENNIFER HUDSON BROKE ME INTO A MILLION PIECES, IN A GOOD WAY! THAT GIRL IS BLESSED! LOVE HER! LOVE HER!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

    I love this song! something about Keith Robinsons voice makes me want to cry. He is soo sexy. I wish the would have put it in the movie, instead of just talking it. But I hope keith goes far, he has a great voice

     

    Blogger THE ORAL REPORTER said ... (11:41 PM) : 

    I love Jennifer Hudson - she stole the film.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 PM) : 

    I am so happy for Jennifer Husdon. I hope and pray she wins the Oscar. Women relate to her because she is your average woman. She gives you the hope that it can happen for you if you believe in yourself. I hope she don't let Beyonce still her joy or thunder. It's plain as the nose on our faces that Beyonce is jealous and it's sad because she has so much but yet don't want to share the spotlight. But that's just how black women are sad to say. I have never seen a race that loves to hate on one another.I don't think that Beyonce's voice can touch Jennifer's. Jennifer Hudson has a voice that is strong like Whitney Houston. Go girl, you make a sista proud.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:08 PM) : 

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     

    Anonymous melanie said ... (6:47 PM) : 

    this movie was just amazing

     

    Anonymous ms.32flavors aka melanie said ... (6:48 PM) : 

    person #2 you are just gay

     

    Anonymous ms.32flavors aka melanie said ... (6:48 PM) : 

    person #2 you are just gay

     

    post a comment