* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, December 14, 2006

    Inside The Actors Studio

    Be sure to watch Inside The Actors Studio this upcoming Monday. Eddie Murphy will be interviewed by James Lipton, and it will be his first interview about his career and the film. I love Inside The Actors Studio so I will definitely be watching. You can now watch a preview of the upcoming interview, click here.

    Source: Thanks Valerie.

    Comments on "Inside The Actors Studio"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 PM) : 

    Where do you find all these pix? I am searching and don't find anyone...so, tkx for posting them!

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (9:37 PM) : 

    I find them on a lot of movie sites and I can get pictures from Paramount's website. here's one link to a movie site that has pics:
    http://www.blackfilm.com/20051118/features/dreamgirls.shtml

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 PM) : 

    This is great information, thank you! I'm so glad I found this site :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 PM) : 

    tkx!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM) : 

    I find new pix i've never seen before, TKX so much.
    You're an Angel, I want to say you A BIG THANKS, for sharing all these things with all the fans of the movie, congratulations for all that you did!!:)

     

    post a comment