* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, December 13, 2006

    Dreamgirls expected to sweep Globes

    Update: Here's the video! Thanks Josh!


    Click here to see the video. You might have to look for the video on the page. It's under "latest videos." I can't wait for tomorrow morning!

    Source: Thanks Josh!

    Comments on "Dreamgirls expected to sweep Globes"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

    Good Luck JHUD!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

    good luck for all the cast of dreamgirls.....love u beyonce

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 PM) : 

    I love beyonce jenniffer jamie and anni you all beautiful and i will love the movie trust beyonce email me so you should me how to dance you my idol. kcynthia1994@yahoo.com luv

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

    I love beyonce jenniffer jamie and anni you all beautiful and i will love the movie trust beyonce email me so you should me how to dance you my idol. kcynthia1994@yahoo.com luv

     

    post a comment