* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, December 14, 2006

    Dreamgirls Official Website

    The official website has been updated. The cast page, filmmakers page are all active, and the video section had added a lot of videos. Click here to check it out.

    Jennifer reacts to her Golden Globe nomination.

    Comments on "Dreamgirls Official Website"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

    she will win the globe...for best supporting actress!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:16 PM) : 

    I don't kknow about Beyonce she might win for original song

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (6:21 PM) : 

    Jennifer will win the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress and "Listen" will win Best Original Song.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 PM) : 

    I agree....Jen will win for her role...Eddie will win for his role...I love Beyonce, but there is no way that she can win against Meryl for best actress. But she will definately win an award for Best Song, so she won't leave empty handed.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 PM) : 

    I agree....Jen will win for her role...Eddie will win for his role...I love Beyonce, but there is no way that she can win against Meryl for best actress. But she will definately win an award for Best Song, so she won't leave empty handed.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 PM) : 

    I'm sure that Jennifer Hudson will win, and "Listen" too.
    I went on the Official site, & i saw the videos, amazing, i really loved them, and i'm very exited & pressed to see the movie when i'll be in New-York!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

    too bad beyonce doesnt actually write those songs. Her name is just on there for publicity. There are like 5 other songwriters that are in front of her lol.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 PM) : 

    I saw this blog in someone's sig. Great site! I love Jennifer's voice so much. I could listen to her all day. I can't wait for this movie.

    PS. my web page isn't really mine. I didn't make it or anything, I just hang out there and like it :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 AM) : 

    I am so happy for Jennifer Hudson. I remember the night she was booted off "Idol", what a big mistake. But I guess things happen for a reason, and this huge blessing she's getting now she rightfuly deserves, and I wish her nothing but the best. She's a wonderful person. I hope after all this success she's getting, she doesn't turn into a "monster-diva" like everyone says Jennifer Holliday turned into. Hudson baby, WE LOVE YOU, enjoy every bit of it, but please don't change your personality.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 PM) : 

    Ummm...wow...someone is upset...LOL. Get it together...
    Don't worry..I am sure that Beyonce doesn't care much for you either...LOL!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 PM) : 

    Keezy said This is my favorite movie out right now I know how to sing every song on the the the movie my favorite song is when jennifer huddson sing your'e the perfect man for me i love you i do.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM) : 

    I love the movie Dreamgirls it's so musical and it makes u feel like you are in the movie!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

    Someone needs to work with Mattel and get them to make DreamGirls dolls!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:32 PM) : 

    This is BULL SHIT!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:08 PM) : 

    zhengjx20160627
    hollister clothing store
    adidas stan smith
    gucci outlet
    true religion outlet
    burberry outlet
    nike roshe run
    burberry outlet online
    giuseppe zanotti outlet
    michael kors handbags
    nike free 5.0
    basketball shoes
    air force 1 trainers
    gucci outlet online
    abercrombie and fitch
    polo ralph lauren
    nike blazers uk
    coach outlet
    kate spade
    fitflop shoes
    cheap louis vuitton handbags
    giuseppe zanotti outlet
    oakley sunglasses
    jordan retro 13
    adidas originals store
    nike roshe one
    michael kors outlet
    louis vuitton bags
    michael kors outlet clearance
    michael kors outlet clearance
    louis vuitton outlet
    louis vuitton handbags
    coach outlet online
    true religion outlet store
    michael kors outlet
    oakley outlet
    polo ralph lauren
    montblanc pen
    christian louboutin sale
    air jordan shoes
    nike air force 1 white

     

    post a comment