* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, October 28, 2006

    DREAMGIRLS SOUNDTRACK Tracklisting and Clips

    I have been very sick the past few days, that's why there have not been any udpates. I will be updating through out the day. Moving on, Sony Music Store now has the single disc and the double-disc for pre-order on it's website. You can also listen to clips of the songs. Click on the links below to hear clips and see the tracklisting.

    Source: sonymusicstore.com, thanks gospelfan2003 for the heads up.

    Comments on "DREAMGIRLS SOUNDTRACK Tracklisting and Clips"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

    I definitly want the Deluxe Edition!!!
    I love "Heavy".
    I just hope that this edition will be avalaible in France!!! And the day it will be out, i'll run to the Virgin Megastore to buy it, even if it's an import!!! LoL

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

    Why 2 different versions for "When I First Saw You"?
    Some songs are changed from the originals, "Firing Of Jimmy" become "Lorrell Loves Jimmy/Family".
    I love "I'm Somebody" (this my favorite song of the Dreams) and i'm so happy it's include in the soundtrack.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 PM) : 

    I'm so proud that the songs are on the Broadway level. Only one question, where is the song "Press Conference?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 PM) : 

    Yeah it's true the songs are more like the Brodway versions than the record versions!!!
    And where's "Press Conference"?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 PM) : 

    Press Conference is cut. The extra versions of some of the songs (WIFSY, Family, AIATYING) are bonus tracks for the die hard fans.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 PM) : 

    I don't see any of this... ?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 AM) : 

    Press confrence was not in the version of the film I saw. "When I First Saw You" is not a duet in the film either. It was just sung by Jamie Foxx. The Deena part was not in the film. The links now seem to be down. Was "It's Over" included on the soundtrack? They did a very good job with it in the film. All of the girls had parts that seemed to be re-written so that they could all show their vocal abilities.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 AM) : 

    Yes, It's All Over is on the soundtrack.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 PM) : 

    An mp3 with all the snippets?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

    why can't i link to it? it's wierd?

     

    Blogger EOZ said ... (1:19 PM) : 

    I cant see the list, was it taken down?

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (8:35 AM) : 

    It was taken down. I guess they figured it was too early. I thought it was a little early as well. They should put the clips back up in a few weeks.

     

    post a comment