* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, November 12, 2006

    Mega Wednesday

    I am going to a screening of DREAMGIRLS this wednesday and I am very excited. Paramount is having screening across the country on wednesday and one of them happens to be in the New England area. The press will be attending these screenings and we can expect some reviews from them within the coming weeks. I will write my review when I get back and fill you in but with NO SPOILERS although most of us are familiar with the story.

    Here's another 'For your Consideration' ad from Variety.

    Source: Thanks B

    Comments on "Mega Wednesday"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 AM) : 

    You're so LUCKY!!!I hate you LoL, I think i'm going to cry, why I don't live in USA?! :(

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

    i just want to know if in "I'm Somebody (Dreams Medley)", the song "Love, Love You Baby" is included???

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (11:45 AM) : 

    I haven't seen the movie but I was told that "love, Love You Baby" is still in.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

    ok, thank you!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

    WOW I Can't wait to read your review. You are very Lucky.
    Bye, Andrea from Italy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

    Are these screenings free? Why would they be free? I don't see a price listed anywhere....

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (5:58 PM) : 

    Advanced screenings are free, you just need to have a connection or be in the right place at the right time.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

    im going to the screening here in knoxville on wednesday and can't wait

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

    WHERE IS THE SCREENING AND HOW DO I GET IN?!??!! i AM ALSO IN NEW ENGLAND AND WOULD JUST DIE TO BE THERE.... :)
    ANY INFO YOU HAVE, I'D BE FOREVER GRATEFUL~

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (8:14 PM) : 

    If you didn't sign up for
    memorabilia when the blog first started than yor not going to get in. Everyone who signed up was sent an e-mail so if you haven't gotten one and you signed up for memorabilia you should know who to e-mail.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 PM) : 

    Im glad I signed up!! I was e-mailed just a few minutes ago about the sreening...there one in Dallas on Wednesday!...Can't wait!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM) : 

    I am also going to Knoxville to see it tomorrow...YAY!! I just got the call. I look forward to discussing it with the gang who got to see it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

    I am going to the screening in DC tonight and can't wait!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 PM) : 

    jennifer hudson stole the show... the way she song AIATY is like no other. ms. holiday and ms hudson version are totally different. she is so convincing for this to be her first movie. i cried at the end. im sorry beyonce but JENNIFER HUDSON will get a oscar!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 AM) : 

    I totally agree!! I was in tears when Ms. Hudson finished her song. That was amazing. I am so ready to see it again...There were only 25 people in the Knoxville showing...but, everyone clapped at the end of AIATY. I see Oscars in the future. Having seen Ms. Holliday perform the song LIVE...I have to say, that it was good to not hear a carbon copy of her version of the song...but a fresh version of a classic song. Jennifer Hudson truly steals the show. But, Beyonce does do a wonderful job with the character of Deena. I only wish Anika could have been given more to sing. Oh well...we can't have everything.

     

    post a comment