* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, August 12, 2006

    DREAMGIRLS Press Preview on Monday

    Tom O'Neil from The Envelope revealed on his site that there will be a press review this Monday in which Jennifer Hudson will be attending. Here is an excerpt from the column he wrote about the early screening reviews.

    "I can tell you lots more about this film after Monday night when I attend a press preview, hosted by Condon, producer Laurence Mark and star Jennifer Hudson, that will reveal more scenes from the pic. "

    I will have my eye out for his review. I'm sure he will post sometime late Monday or Tuesday about the press screening. Click here to read the whole column.


    Source: Thanks aashac for the tip and Goldenderby.com