* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, June 28, 2006

    Quick Shout Out!

    I have to take a quick minute and shout out all my DREAMGIRLS brothers and sisters that have contributed so much to this site. People have been sending me all kinds of pictures, articles, information and capping videos for DREAMGIRLS fans that I had to say a quick thanks. I definitely could not gather all this information alone. So thanks to: CurtisTaylorJr. you are the video capper of all video cappers, Whasian Boy you made a killer banner for me, got the site looking fresh to def, Maximus Prime your're fine thats the only reason why I included you. J/K. LOL. Maximus you know why you are included. Thanks to all my imdb.com DREAMGIRLS family you were all among the first to support the site. Thanks to Jensback4ever you have the best throwback DREAMGIRLS OBC videos, the-ladies.com late night downloading would not be the same without your videos, J.M., Accuracy 1 for answering our nagging questions, and many many more. I honestly have to say so far this experience has been fun. Gathering all this info and reading the exciting e-mails and comments from fans around the country and the world is amazing. Seeing the movie finally coming to light is quite a thrill. It's only the beginning. See you at the next update.

    P.S. What do you all think of the new banner?

    Comments on "Quick Shout Out!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 PM) : 

    The banner is awesome Gees

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 PM) : 

    Gees, you are a beautiful person. You deserve this success!!! :-)I've been signing up as anonymous but its me, lf1234. HEE HEE!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 PM) : 

    Last banner: brilliant. This one: cheesy, velveta even.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     

    post a comment