* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    BET Awards and DREAMGIRLS

    Hey people, sorry about the lack of updates in a few days but I have some news I'm sure you will all love. Well, it looks like it's that time again. There will be DREAMGIRLS promo at the 6th annual BET AWARDS. Now I know not everyone watches BET but it stands for "Black Entertainment Television" and every year around June (since 2000) BET has had an award show that honors African-Americans (an other people of color) in the music, movie and sports field. This year the awards will not only have Beyonce (who plays Deena) open the show with her new single DeJa Vu but there will be some kind of DREAMGIRLS promo. I am not sure if it will be similiar to the Tony Awards but as I know more you will. The awards are airing on June 27th (Tuesday) at 8 PM/ET. There will be a live stream of the red carpet as well as a pre-show which can be viewed online as well as on your television screens. So set your TIVO's once again. Oh, and it wil be something new so don't expect the same footage. As always I will have the video available for viewing and download once I can get my hands on it. You can go check out the BET Awards site for more information about performers and presenters. Till Tuesday!

    BET.COM

    Comments on "BET Awards and DREAMGIRLS"

     

    post a comment