* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, December 10, 2006

    Jennifer wins...again


    UPDATE: Jennifer can add another notch to her belt. She was just named best supporting actress and best breakthrough performance by the DC Area Film Critics Association (WAFCA) Click here for info.

    Jennifer was named best supporting actress for the NYFCO (New York Film Critics Online) Awards , she also won the breakthrough performer award. She is the runner up for best supporting actress for the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards. Click here for list of winners. Go Jennifer and DREAMGIRLS!

    Source: Thanks Kamila for the info.

    Comments on "Jennifer wins...again"

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (6:34 PM) : 

    This week will be huge for Jennifer and "Dreamgirls". We have a lot of big nominations for big award shows coming up!

    Good luck for them and, again, congratulations for Jennifer. I am very happy to see she is getting the recognition she deserves!

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (6:55 PM) : 

    Tomorrow the NY Critics will be revealing their list. Also Gloden Globe nominations are this Thursday. It's very exciting, I'm rooting for all of the cast and crew but there is a little extra hope for Jennifer. lol. I love the woman, she's all that and a bag of chips.

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (7:11 PM) : 

    On Tuesday, we have the Broadcast Film Critics Awards revealing their nominations either.

    I am on the same situation as you: I am rooting for all the cast and crew of "Dreamgirls", but Jennifer gets my special root, because I follow her since the "American Idol" days, and, as I said before, it is amazing to see her music and film career blossoming.

    She deserves this and much more!

    By the way, congratulations on the work you do on this blog. I visit this page everyday.

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (7:57 PM) : 

    Another award for Jennifer: Best Supporting Actress and Breakthrough Actress at the Washington, DC Area Film Critics Awards 2006.

    Congratulations, Jennifer!!!

    Source: http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/archives/2006/12/washington_dc_c.php

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (8:00 PM) : 

    Thanks Kamila. I love your little updates, it keeps me on my toes. Thanks for the DC film critics info. I'll get that up pronto!

     

    Blogger Kamila said ... (8:09 PM) : 

    You're welcome, Lisa. I am happy to be able to help you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 AM) : 

    I knew there was something very special about Jennifer from the first time I heard her sing. Her career is on its way into the stratosphere! Congratulations Jennifer! Thanks Lisa!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:33 AM) : 

    I am so happy for Jennifer. Like the Jennifer before her in this role she shines!!!FOOLISHLY...as a teenager I passed up the chance to see the original broadway play, thinking I would see it some other time. I never got the chance again. I have been hoping for 23 years that someone would bring this play to screen. Every review tells me that I will not be disappointed.I will be in a seat opening day. Thank you for this site!

     

    post a comment