* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Monday, January 29, 2007

    Oprah Oscar Special

    Be sure to check out Oprah tomorrow because Jennifer will be on the show. I don't know if she will perform but I am hoping she does. I hope someone will cap it, I know it will end up on youtube.

    Another pic from the SAG's last night. I love all three of these ladies.


    Anika and Keith at the PEOPLE party. "Every time she wins I feel a part of it," Robinson tells us. "Like maybe the leg of the SAG guy is mine, or the elbow of the Golden Globe."

    Comments on "Oprah Oscar Special"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 PM) : 

    Yayy a pic of Keith Robinson. I need to stop I am 21 years old and acting like a love struck teenager lol. BUT I CANT DENIE Keith Robinson is extremely hott.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 PM) : 

    Ugly Betty is a total slice.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 AM) : 

    I love "Ugly Betty". :-)

    You just forgot to put the picture of Jennifer and Cate Blanchett. The pic is amazing and it shows how much Jennifer is being embraced by the actors. I hope Jennifer ends up like Cate: making great movies and always giving such amazing performances.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

    Jen performed "Love You I Do".

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

    links? no links???

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM) : 

    I would love to see the pic of Cate and Jen...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 PM) : 

    Please tell me SOMEONE out there capped the Oprah Show yesterday??? None of her sites have it, and it's not on YouTube yet... JHUD fans... where u at??!?!?!?!?!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 AM) : 

    where did that info come from? cause today on oprah some man who survived a plane crash was on...NOT Jennifer

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 AM) : 

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVGgLbBMqz4

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

    THANK YOU!!! I'll take that!

     

    post a comment