* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, October 18, 2006

    More Posters

    Update: Here are better quality versions of the character banners.


    The trailer premieres tonight and I'm very excited. I already have my tivo set. To celebrate I decided to post a few pictures you probably have not seen yet. In addition to the one sheet, there will be character banners as well as 3-d boards in theatres. Thanks ronflyzhigh for the pictures of the character banners. I took the picture of the 3-d board at the Paramount offices when I was in L.A. Also, peep the new banner to the site. You know we have to keep it fly and up to date. Thanks whasian_boy for making that for me.



    Source: impawards.com for the better quality character banners.

    Comments on "More Posters"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

    Whoa Beyoncé seems pretty & hot on the "Hard To Say Good bye, my Love" dress (I suppose)!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

    Hello I'm Andreah from ITALY! I'm a great fan of JHud and I can't wait to see her in this amazing movie! Go Effie!!!

    Anyway I wanna thank you for the great job you do in this nice blog! Dreamworks should hire you as the official DG PR!

    Well Done LISA M.!
    :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 PM) : 

    Beyonce girlfriend work the hell out of Deena. Work that shyt!

     

    post a comment