* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    Entertainment Tonight DREAMGIRLS Exclusive

    If you missed the sneak peeks of the trailer over the past two days on ET then here it is. I just want to add that this video doesn't even do the cinematography of this movie any justice. I wish it was in HQ but we'll have the HQ trailer soon and you can see for yourself. Until then just watch this.


    Source: Jensback4ever

    Comments on "Entertainment Tonight DREAMGIRLS Exclusive"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

    Yeah!!! I wanna see the movie NOW!!! The girls are so pretty, sexy & chic!!! THIS movie will be in the History of Hollywood!!!
    Go Girls!!

    Thank Lady for all you do for the fans of the movie, your the BEST!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

    Ho! i forgot the trailer will be broadcast in france next Saturday, in exclusivity!!! ;p

     

    Blogger DREAMGIRLS said ... (12:20 PM) : 

    Pakytha, where did you hear that at? I didn't know they were broadcasting the trailer in Framce. Give me some details.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

    Saturday october 28, on M6, they'll broadcast something about Dreamgirls on the Cinema TV program "CinéSix"!
    I'm not sure that it will be the entire trailer, because it's a short program! (around 15 minutes)

    I think that the entire Trailer will be broadcast around November or December, 'cause the movie will be released here in January 24!
    And it will be surely broadcast on the same Channel (M6) but on Sunday in another Cinema Program: "Grand Ecran".

    I'll give some details later!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 PM) : 

    Ho! we have 2 cinema programs here, on M6, the first is Saturday around 8P.M.(is "CinéSix")it shows the behind the scenes & teasers. And the other is Sunday around 11A.M.(is "Grand Ecran") it's a one hour Show, where they show exclusivities:Trailers (around 2 monthes before the movie is released), interviews & sometimes music videos from the Soundtracks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 AM) : 

    Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It really helpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.


    Here is my webpage; bmi calculator for adults
    Also see my website :: bmi calculator for females

     

    post a comment