* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, September 01, 2006

    Keith Robinson's Official Myspace

    Keith Robinson who plays C.C. White in DREAMGIRLS has a myspace page and I would love it if everyone who has myspace would add him to their friends list. Click here for his page. He has some music up as well as pictures of him on the set with the rest of the DREAMGIRLS cast. Can I just say I love the song "The One" that's on his page. In one of the articles that I posted a while back it was mentioned that he would come out with an album in 07'. I don't know if that's still true but I will be checking for his album when it comes out. Anyway, go over there and show him some love.


    Source: Thanks Michael for the heads up

    Comments on "Keith Robinson's Official Myspace"

     

    post a comment