* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, September 26, 2006

    Jennifer in Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine

    This is completely random but I was looking at the cover because Janet was on it and look who I found floating on the front. Yes, Jennifer Hudson looking good, it reads "DREAMGIRL Jennifer Hudson American Idol Makeover." Red is your color girl. I will go by the store today and see what they wrote up about her. I do buy Sophisticate's Black Hair so this is nice seeing Jennifer featured on the cover.


    Source: NoCbLmDePs318 and SBH

    Comments on "Jennifer in Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

    I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE DREAMGIRLS BECAUSE MY IDOL,JENNIFER HUDSON COMPLETELY DOMINATED IT.I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE DIDN'T WIN AMERICAN IDOL,BUT NOW I'M GLAD SHE DIDN'T BECAUSE SHE'S THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CONTESTANT FROM THE SHOW AND SHE COMPLETELY DESERVES IT.

     

    post a comment