* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Monday, September 25, 2006

    Set Visit!

    Hey everybody, it's been a little while since an update but you got to work with what you got. Well, I'm leaving for L.A. this Thursday to visit the set of DREAMGIRLS. I don't think I'll be able to screen the movie because of my timing but I have been told I will at least get a taste. I will take lots of pictures and have a full recap when I get back. I'll be taking notes. In some other news, I am working on the Official DREAMGIRLS Myspace page and once the layout is set I will post a direct link to it. You all have to sign up and than get your friends to sign up. Finally, I am hearing that the official trailer for the film should drop late October, maybe even October 20th which will coincide with the release of Flags of Our Fathers. Whatever the case, the trailer is coming very soon since we are a little under three months away from the release date.

    Comments on "Set Visit!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 AM) : 

    WOW...you are so lucky!!! Have fun and enjoy every moment of it! Thanks for running this blog once again. Michellemybelle @ DC3forever

     

    post a comment