* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, March 31, 2006

    Dreamgirls in People Magazine

    Hey everyone, I have some new pics from People Magazine. Make sure you got pick up your copy at newsstands.

    Pic says: Murphey (left) plays the star who gives the girls their big break. Beyonce(center) says making movies "is fun. I'm able to be in a stable place for a couple of months and have weekends off."


    Pic says:Left to Right: Beyonce and Hudson as the Dreamgirls. Like her character, Beyonce is a former girl-group member who became a major solo star. The similarities between the role and her own life are "amazong," she says. For Hudson, the movie eases the pain of getting voted off Idol. "That was not my dream," says Hudson, but "I know I'm Effie. I was born for this."

    Big Thanks to latortura of D-C Connection for scanning.