* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, December 05, 2006

    A Clip from Dreamgirls

    If you have I-tunes you can go to the DREAMGIRLS movie page and see a clip of the "Love You I do" scene from the movie. It features Jennifer Hudson's character Effie White singing. There is no direct link right now so you have to get it off I-tunes.

    WATCH: 'Dreamgirls’ Dazzles Manhattan (extratv.com)
    READ:

    Comments on "A Clip from Dreamgirls"

     

    Blogger Kevin Y. Wong said ... (8:42 PM) : 

    I was uber-pissed because the newer iTunes doesn't work on my computer, and I didnt' think I was going to get to see it, but somehow I've subscribed to the vidstreams of Dreamgirls and my iTunes automatically downloaded the video an hour ago!

    Oh man, I can't wait to see this.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:53 AM) : 

    Why the Hell is Beyonce' so up front in this movie and the publicity around it when clearly the better actress was Jennifer Hudson...true she was not the star but give credit where credit is due. Beyonce can sing but not quite like Jennifer and obviously Jennifer is a much better actress when you compare this to performances like gold digger and that god-forsaking Carmen... Now I've got every Destiny's child CD and single Ms Beyonce has put out but why the hell can't I find a simple picture for my background of Ms Hudson... GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE and this time talent needs to finally outshow fame.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:46 AM) : 

    Jennifer Hudson's will make a name for herself in this one. First time out she is clearly a great singer and actress. We will be seeing more of her.

     

    post a comment