* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, May 21, 2006

    CANNES PHOTOSHOOT

    Here are some pictures from a photoshoot that Beyonce, Jennifer and Anika did while in Cannes.


    Source: gettyimages and beyonceworld.net

    Comments on "CANNES PHOTOSHOOT"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 PM) : 

    beautiful images! amazing how they each presented such a different appearance with that same set.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 AM) : 

    yea And the message in each picture too!!

    Beyonce, is I'm on top and sexy, and shows a competetive drive!

    Jennifer: "I"M BREAKING OUT" I"m about to soar

    and Anika: I'm at peace, comfrotable

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 AM) : 

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

    post a comment