* Click once on the image to stop it and twice to enlarge.
  • Click here to watch 13 Dreamgirls Movie Clips
  • 01/30/07
    Oprah Oscar Special-Jennifer Hudson to appear

    02/25/07
    Oscars at 8pmET/5pmPT


    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, February 23, 2006

    And You, And You, And You, Your Gonna Love Me


    The amazing Jennifer Holiday's 1982 Tony Awards performance of "And I am Telling You" is so powerful that I almost cried from feeling Effie's anguish. It was in her voice, her movement, every expression in her face oozed pain. Let's just say it's heavy stuff. The woman just knows how to work that voice. Anyway, somone has kindly uploaded this classic piece of music theater on youtube.com for everyone's enjoyment. The link is posted below. Enjoy!

    It's All Over/And I am Telling You- 1982 Tony Awards featuring original cast

    via youtube.com

    Comments on "And You, And You, And You, Your Gonna Love Me"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

    Jennifer Holiday sung her behind off with 'AIATY'! Back in the day I was not able to afford to go to any plays, etc...my kids took up all my spare funds. I actually heard her sing that song for the fist time on a RnB radio station and it blew me away!

    I went to the "recod shop" (LOL, I know that dates me) the next day asking for 'You're going to Love Me'. I thought that was the name of the song, didn't know who sung it either at that point. So it took me about a month of listening to the radio and getting the correct title and artist name before I could actually buy it. The rest is history!

    Jennifer Hudson has some big shoes to fill but I know she's up to the challenge! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 AM) : 

    The fee for different therapists can depend on the total
    duration of their therapy plan. The precise assortment of hrs
    might be distinctive basically by neighborhood laws and regulations and the studying institution.
    However, with CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy one can
    see profound changes in the behavior of couples.
    Also see my page > depression quizzes for women

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 AM) : 

    I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

    Here is my blog post :: freegamesnut.com

     

    post a comment